dimanche 23 mars 2014

Lineage II torrent download

First thing first I didn't know what was the correct section for this post so I post it in general ;)



Second, Hello everyone! o/



So, I'm having this problem downloading the file that every like 5 minutes it says "Error E02018 - Cannot download file." I've been downloading it for like 3 days and I'm still at 50% because of this issue... I've asked support and stuff but nothing.. so today I was wandering through my computer folders and I accidently found this torrent file called "Full_LINEAGE2_21" in



Computer>Programs(x86)>NCSoft>Lineage II>$Patch$>21



So I was wondering if it this is the torrent that'll download the game instead of using the game launcher client that gives me problems :) I've already launched that file (it says 6.94 GB) and it seems to download Lineage II anyway :D

Is it correct? can I also download it via uTorrent getting rid of that error and also increasing my download speed (you know torrent is freaking faster xD)???



Thank youuuuuuuu




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire