samedi 22 mars 2014

Download options

Hello,

I'm downloading now the game but it keep saying almost at every file. "error E02018 - can't download file". Since those are useless files like "Music_Town" etc which are not usefull for the game itself, can't you make an option in the gmae launcher that allows you to check a square with the function of "skip all" so will automatically skip those errors and continue the download and retry downloading them later on. Because this is driving me crazy as it's been from yesterday I'm downloading this game and i'm still at 35% because it says error -.- I have to check my computer every 5 minutes to see if the error appears and start back allover the download... (at least is restarts from where it stopped) but if I leave my pc and the error occur it freezes there. So I wasted a full day (24h) still remaining at 35% and if i restart it it will download that file that it couldn't download before but it will say the same thing with the next one and i noticed that they are above all music files.

If I can skip those errors I can download those files later while playing as Aion does



Thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire