jeudi 3 mars 2016

Fast leveling for self-mentoring?

So, I feel like accumulating mentee rewards but do not want to burden anyone with my sparse login times.

I'm a rather casual player and while I could keep myself logged in all the time, I simply do not want to go through the trouble of doing it.

I figured I could make alts and mentee/mentor myself and my question is rather simple. What class levels the fastest for like...1 to 75?

I left this game for a few years and recently decided to play around here a bit again so I am not fully aware of the state of all classes anymore.

Played a bit when Ertheias came out and the mages felt ridiculously OP at the time and quick to level. Are they still the same now? If not, what class would be optimal?

As mentionned, levels concerned are 1 to 75, I am not planning to go any further, maybe even less depending on academy stuff that I have yet to look into (also planning to use those alts to level up a clan).


Fast leveling for self-mentoring?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire