dimanche 13 mars 2016

New (Help me decide asap please)

Hi, decided to play LII once again.

Literally stuck on character creation for past hour or so. I can't decide between Yul Archer or Tyrr Warrior. I tried testing them beforehand on Core (thanks to my friends) but i just got overwhelmed by many different skills,items and couldn't really understand anything.

I. Going to play with boxed iss, few hours a day, 3-4 days a week, with no $ investment (at least in the first month), mainly solo. Which class would you recommend out of these two and which race? Or maybe some other dd is great for solo pve? Just no summoners please, i dislike the play style the class offers. Maybe a class i mentioned will get a nice buff next patch? I have no aims to ever compete in top tier pvps so please exclude that factor from your answers.

II. I want to play on Chronos but I'm wondering if maybe i should go to one of the 3 servers that are going to get merged as they are somewhat newer than Chronos? Advice?

Thanks.


New (Help me decide asap please)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire