dimanche 6 mars 2016

Here I am from the past...

Hi there,
I've stopped playing L2 jest before Eretheia patch. I was extremely bored with daily quests and infinite grinding for new boring daily... However I see that L2 has changed a lot. I need to ask few questions.
1. Is there still do many players? Which server should I pick? Eastern EU.
2. What has been changed from Eretheia till today? Can I still catch up and make high lvl fast?
3. Is it worth starting again? I am totally confused with all these changed and some Odyssey stuff...
4. What to do on high lvl? Is there anything interesting to do? I mean I want to avoid grinding, making better eq and raiding jest for... Nothing? That was all L2 jest before Eretheia. Hope smth changed with new patches.

I hope you can answer these questions. It'sreally important for mejust before starting.


Here I am from the past...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire