vendredi 4 mars 2016

Fun Classes in Lineage2

Hello everyone! It's that DreamSeeker guy again! Oh...No....LOL!
Well... Ready or not, here comes the wall of texts! LOL!

So, are you guys having fun? I certainly hope you all do cuz you all deserve it. Where ever you are, I hope the Spring has come for you; the Winter's been too long...

So here I am finally, having almost all Lin2 classes awakened and played them well enough to know about each and every one of them, with the exception of Kamael mage, SoulHound.

Anyways, here are some most fun classes, in my opinion, of all I've played so far.

#1. GK: it's Grand Khavatari not Grand Kebob by the way...
Just Mad Damage Dealing! It's fun watching this guy melting the Raid bosses down. It's just mind boggling.
GK was the last Tyrr to level but to my surprise, he was so good! Decent AOE with spear but the way he hit with fist weapon was something...magical....and I knew he was the guy for me. LOL! I don't know why I didn't level him first but definitely the best of all classes I've played. GK's DD is legit and so simple. All you gotta do is click the target and press ATTACK and he does all the work and BOOM! Boss Down! It's not like Titan or Wynn with SOS but their DD is kinda bugged it feels like, whereas GK's DD is legit! and it's not like Evic's which requires so much timed control too.

#2. Trickster: also the last Yul archer to level but Yul trickster turned out to be the most efficient yul archer of all. The price for shooters are so cheap usually, so I used to think that Yul trickster was terrible...but as it turned out I was so wrong...
Tricster's passive skills make up for the lower weapon damage; and because it's a shooter, everything is just faster! She just moves fast, hits fast like lightening! I have a Yul GS 100 and I had to put tons and tons of adena to make him 500 crit 1500 Attack speed with stuff like Baium soul, Earth Wyrm, Lindvior(+3 Dex), +6 elemental shirt(+3 all stats), Venir 14 (+2 all stats), Longing(+2 all stats)....but for the trickster, all she needed was a shadow bow final and she was already too good at level 85!
Shadow shooter with 300 wind elemental and she was AOE killing mobs at altar of evil 10-15 at a time. I just did the powerleveling with her and it took only 1 hr 10 minutes to level a level 80 toon to level 85, and the lower level toon only had Wind of Bard buff + 100% exp rune 1hr, just 200% exp boost.
Other Yul archers lvl 85 giving powerleveling usually took more than 2 hrs in the past by the way.
It's just that shooter can only be used Tricksters and not really effective on other archers without the crossbow damage boost passive skill that the trickster's weapon price is cheap, but Yul trickster, in my opinion, is the best Yul of all. The fact that she already starts her career with almost max attack speed means she is free to invest her dual and 16 APs more freely than other Yuls...and my god! the extra PvP damage! which is what most yul archers are about! PvP!

3. Titan: Titan is so versatile. He is a true PvE king I think. He can AOE almost as good as Dread or can take down the Raid boss easily too.

4. DreadNought: Maybe not the best for Single target but when it comes to killing massive number of mobs with AOE, Dread is the BEST!
Dread lvl 85 already got provoke skill and can AOE pull mobs from the start.
He hits more mobs with spear and have more AOE skills than other tyrr.
Sometimes when I get bored with instance exping, I go out as my dread, and the field Exping becomes almost as good as instance leveling! WOOT! I just can't wait till he is level 100! so he can powerlevel all my other toons to level 99! I think it should only take 1 day for level 95-99 with full boost.

5. Feoh Storm: There is something magical about Feoh storm...not the most popular toon for a party play but I find it very meditative when I go out there as Feoh... Kinda like Dread but Feoh's AOE is ranged and requires more skill. More work than dread and more skill required but when executed beautifully, he can make some truly amazing spectacles!

Anyways, have fun guys and cheers!

P.S.
Most stressful Classses of ALL = ISS, Healer: people will treat you like a king/Queen before the party but once the party play starts, you become everybody's slave. People start ordering you around...LOL
When you do everything correctly and work your A S S -off to make sure everything runs smoothly, it doesn't show and people don't even know...but!
when you make ONE Single Mistake, people start yelling at you! LOL!


Fun Classes in Lineage2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire