dimanche 6 mars 2016

La Vie En Rose's Chest

Is anyone still having issues with these not stacking? I have 2 Vital boxes that aren't stacking and I'm trying to sell them, but I'm afraid that these are the ones that are non-compoundable. I submitted a support ticket for these and this was the reply that I go:

GM Raziel Yesterday at 03:42
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Lineage II Support team. After checking your character's inventory, it seems that your La Vie En Rose's Vital Stone Chest was separated into 2 stacks, a stack of 3 and of 14. We find no issues with the 2 stacked items and only suggest to consume the least amount of stack to free up some space.

If you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
GM Raziel
NCSOFT Support Team


This is seriously a suggestion? Knowing the issue of non-compounding I was expecting a better answer but I should have known better I guess.


La Vie En Rose's Chest

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire