mardi 1 mars 2016

Dimensional Raid

Hey guys,

I've recently started my 3rd Exalted Quest chain, and it seems I have to kill 3 bosses on the Dimensional Raid Server. I have a few questions about it.

1) Am I able to kill 3 bosses in one day to acquire all 3 items needed? Or will I have to participate over 3 different Dimensional Raids (i.e., over 6 weeks).

2) Do people still log into to do them, or should I try to organize a party with my clan to go in?

3) Finally, and most importantly the time...It says you can start moving to the server at 7:00 PM Server time, and from what I searched the Dim server is on Chronos time GMT -2?

I'm in EST (GMT -5). So if I do the math correctly I would be able to start porting in at 4 PM my local time, and bosses would spawn at 5 PM my local time.

Am I wrong here?


Dimensional Raid

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire