jeudi 18 février 2016

Ncoin currently unavailable at Gamestop

Dear Ncsoft,
It is very convient buying Ncoin online thru your L2 Store but unfortunately there is no bonus going that way. I've gone the GameStop route in the past. It earns you points through GameStop plus an additional Blessed Enchant Weapon R with every 25 Dollar card. I recently went to GameStop found a 25 dollar card on the rack and the employee told me the item can not be purchased and the SKU was even taken out of the system. Is GameStop still a purchase avenue ? Also there still seems to be a way to buy Ncoin through Amazon however I have noticed that no bonus item is with that purchase. I believe the Amazon bonus in the past was in the form of extra potions I want to say cookies that gave you Songs/Dances for an hour etc. Usually most things in the L2 Store will award you Hero coin anyway. I'm talking about an extra bonus. If you could be kind enough to let me know when GameStop will be coming back and also if you do in fact still get the bonus potions if you buy from Amazon. Thank you.


Ncoin currently unavailable at Gamestop

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire