mardi 17 février 2015

HELP!!, New PC with Windows 8.1

Hello from the title you can see I am having problems running Win 8.1 and Lineage 2, I crash and even freeze up. I have searched the forums and seen there was a problem back in 2013 but I never seen a fix for it. I am running AMD 9370 chipset with AMD/Radeon r9 280x video card, SSD, all my drivers and updates are current and im still having a problem staying in L2. The longest I have been able to stay in L2 is 40 mins before crash, most of the time it only 10 mins b4 crash or freeze so if anyone could point me in the right direction for a fix...id really appreciate it. And yes I know I only scratched the surface with comp set up, if there is more info needed I can get some kind of benchmarking tool to get all the info needed...ty all in advance for any help you can give me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire