samedi 21 février 2015

Possible Claymore build? (Human, 2h Sword, Fast)

Hey there!



Newbie player is here.



I desperately need advice from vets on building character like Claymore (from popular anime/manga).



Key reqs are:

- human race (fragile girl with huge sword is a must, also, i suppose using light armour instead heavy 'cause character will look even more fragile);

- 2h sword as a main weapon;

- evasion based defense (using speed and dex to avoid damage);

- high critical hit rate (not so important but preferable).



I'm 76lvl Gladiator now - is it possible to learn/buy desired skills from somewhere?



Also, if I understand correct - training sublcass grants its skills to your main - so I can use wider set of skills(what subclasses should I train in this case?).



Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire