mercredi 25 février 2015

Item modification.

Okay, so I wrote a petition a week ago, and got some feedback from Raphael, whom encouraged me to repost my idea here.





So, my petition was about how freaking sucky it is, to have Santa cloak, santa hat, santa "armor", while we are left without a way to modify our weapons/shields to fit the the rest of the things.



I will copy/paste what I wrote in the petition, so that everyone has a way of reading what my initial thought were.





>>>

Okay, so your developers had this great idea at some point, to add Santa costumes, hats and cloaks to the game.

Which is nice, since it gives you that extra treat during the holiday.





HOWEVER!









Who is the brainiac at the Dev team, who decided to NOT implement a candy stick weapon modification for weapons? I mean, there are pig lollipops and another candy stick (revita Popsicle for 1/2 vitality bar) but when you wear your Santa suit, you look like an idiot with a nice suit and a random weapon...

a nice candy stick (sugar cane) for weapons and some sort of christmasy shield modification would have been nice to have.

I know it is a bit late to ask for this to go into production, but I hope that this information will be forwarded to the Dev team, so they may consider creating these things.<<<









/Hide




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire