jeudi 26 février 2015

New player: some questions about classes and PVP

Hello,



I haven't played lineage II since ... Gracia I believe a couple of years ago. Anyways, somewhere after Hellbound when my Kamael mania died, I fell in love with summoners and especially Elemental Master. However, I started playing, currently lvl 68 in Chronos, and I find myself destroyed in pvp by the new Eartheia mages, archers (who mind you were never a problem before) and so on. I know how to play summoner, but the dmg even with transfer pain is ridiculous.



So.. Obviously it's a very good class for PvE, but I love doing PvP and I can't really play a char that sucks in that department. So my questions are: are things going to get better in the PVP department later on - like after awakening with the 3 summons or at end game.



Or summoner for pvp is no longer viable and I should make a new char? I am only level 68 so I don't really mind making a new one. Please help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire