jeudi 19 février 2015

Old ***** vs emo teeths



Quote:








Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP (Post 3477429)

Special for JEAA, (i not talked your name in public, you introduces yourself in hero voice)



Dear person with double personality (you talk with two your chars and make dialog in hv ):confused:



You are and you will be just pixels, all your rege talk in hv to me personal will not change fact the you are in clan with Leader who I personal respect for others thinks and clan full with my friends. I will never say bad stuffs for my friends and most of them if not all know that. But the you are just collateral damage what SEAL (Genocide) must "survive" till one day CJ or some another not say this was enough, we not need person like you and your history in servers where we play...



One another think, I play L2 for fun, played in 2005 in private servers, create Staroto in 7 Jan 2012 in Magmeld and play still just for fun, yes fun what you not know what is because you play for ego (emo) trips, you not know how is fun to play this game because you never played this game with friends... With friends I will win or lose and no1 will care, we will be happy in L2 and for you my just pixels creature from same clan with players who I respect you will never be happy till you may log in any L2 server.



You declare 1 war, you declare 2, you command to 5+ pt hit us in Gludio and kick... tell me "dear" how much you think the ppl in SEAL are blind and will fallow person with your diagnose, you think they not have brain? You STILL not give them noting, CJ give them all, If you proclaiming yourself in his replacement till he play ArheAge and f u c k all what clan with his leadership made you are deadly wrong... My life experience tell me that... that never lie me...




/discuss

popcorn plz




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire