samedi 21 février 2015

Oly 50 match quest..

So I just hit my 50 matches for the month last night in Oly. It still showed my quest as 0/1, although the 5 and 10 match ones both went to 1/1 each. So I did another match, and still 0/1. I did a few more and got to 55 matches (yes I checked /olympiadstat) and still 0/1. I was getting tired and I had a 5 win in a row quest, so I cashed in on it and called it a night. I usually just do my 10 or so until I run out of points each week and cash in on it. But I hit my 50 mark for the first time in forever, and was hoping to cash in, but blah.





So, should I wait this out and try again tonight? Or is this something I need to submit a ticket for? And yes when I cashed in last night, it only rewarded me for the 5 and 10 matches, still nothing for the 50 :-(





Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire