mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Resoluteness ! for 2015 | Message to Staff NC SOFT

Hi , Message to Staff NC SOFT



I ask ncsoft for the new year 2015

Do all their best to turn all regular bots (Every Wednesday)



I do little more than play in parties or these bots are included, they endanger my game account, I have already lost :( a game account for this cause, and I'm hesitant when do I start a new game (daily) daily.



What are your final resolutions to overcome this problem bots, In FACT they are in all gaming areas, we are invaded by this and it is not possible to play correctly on your servers.



Would it be possible to be able to buy better items with our adena (no-tradable object! Of course) :cool:



Please be there, I ask you this.



Thank you and I wish you a Happy New Year for 2015;) <3



@Ansia - Bartz Server.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire