samedi 27 décembre 2014

Administration of Server NAIA - cheating

Hello. I would like to share with you my experience with people who care for the NAIA server.

Before Christmas I was able to save the 3 characters on the Ceremony of chaos (the first fight -can first or roads) The first account of the main course Chara used during the fight and the two other chary at AFK. These two char which were AFK being blocked and the administration says it was using illegal software (bot)

I'm a normal player and I do not use illegal software.

Any of you can tell everyone says ... Ok forms of these accounts was created one year and two years ago, and their levels, a 89 and 91 is that if I use illegal software during those two years were to be the lewel?



So I would argue that the administration server Naia makes his jokes blocking people wrongly accounts and their whole system is sick and antybot order.

The people who work there is a need to consider whether they know what they take your money.



Not only that I am able to purchase tickets to the administrators Polish where I live because I can afford it and make my computer in order to verify whether it was ever installed illegal. But I also have my condition. If it turns out that it has never been on my computer installed illegal software (bot) it'll break the legs, arms and smash his head.

Also invite loved NAIA server administration to visit the Polish.



I demand compensation and return of unlawfully blocked accounts.



If you are still not enough said why not blocked all 3 accounts for only 2 when 3 was at the ceremony of chaos? if it does not move off the use of illegal software by you is ....... think about what you take money when paying.



Would you do better dealing with people who actually use these programs, all the bots Blody Swampland, guilotyne fortres, locations to lewel 85 also harnak, Fairy, prison of darknes and orbis temple. Not to mention the olympiad, siege castles and PVP



In addition, in August I felt resentful approach to the player by administrations. you write about a G15 and Nostromo but to investigate the matter after I wrote to the administration there was no time.

"Our system has detected that you are using illegal software"

And the next post something like "please do not write more now because we will not be replying"



Shame on you !!!



I demand the return of the blocked account and redress.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire