lundi 29 décembre 2014

Would love some real opinions, no flames/fights

My Tyrr is 99....I enjoy it. I accept the fact that without a ton of $$, it will be a pve toon. I enjoy pve, so that's not a problem.





My question is my dual Wynn. It's only 91. As I see it (I may be wrong) it's also a pve toon.





My question is, is it really worth it to lvl it up and have a 2nd pve toon, if I would love to have a mild pvp toon as well? I have alts...but I prefer to stick to my main char. I don't want to dump endless $$ into it, so I'm wondering if I should go dagger if I want to enjoy some mild pvp (no scripts, no +16 weps etc), or something else.





I've also played with the thought of going healer or buffer with it too.





I have all classes spread across all my accounts, but this is the only char I really care about, so I want to do it right.





I'm not asking "what's needed", because I know that... I'm just asking a "what would you do" kind of question, to simply aid my thought process.





Thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire