mercredi 24 décembre 2014

Time to change

Time to think about revamp a lot of concepts. The way you guys have been thinking and doing things. It's pretty nice to have a concept of a hardcore sandbox mixed with theme park game where it's difficult to earn things but...

It's not cool for any player to be in a system where he can't earn gold from the system itself and by himself. To earn something, the guy always need a full party at least. I've been in this game for 5 years and I think I learned something about it. I love this game and it's pretty sad to see what happened to him.

The system doesn't give you anything itself. You don't have activities in game that you can do by yourself and mesure the efforts to reach some goal. even for spoil, you need a full party working with you or you can't resist mobs of spot and die.

I think you really should revamp all the stuff. We don't need a New Race like you did with Ertheia or a new Raid Boss.

That's not what the real players needs.

This will not bring people and more important than that, keep that people and make them love the game.

How you will love something that doesn't give you the opportunity to be strong by your own work?

We need a better economic system that gives the opportunity to every single person to make their own gold (Adena).

We need to deliver ways to have a good character without depending of a credit card. or several full bot parties.

It's necessary to make possible to a single person make money in game. If you don't make this happen, how you'll motivate people?

Why I would buy NCCoins if I can't make a plan to have a really nice gear in a planned time?

What's the point in having NCCoins if I farm a healer for 3 years and I die in 1 or 2 hits for a dagger or a mage that bought his +12 dark caster with real money?

Time to think again about a lot of concepts, friends.

I can't keep myself in the same level of people who spent a lot of thousand dollars in a single character or farmed a lot of adena botting.

When the only ways to get strong in a game are just that ones not allowed by EULA, it's time to think again about the rules.

I lost 5 years of my life in your game not because I'm addicted and I can't stop but because I learned to love this game but the way things are now, it's impossible to continue keeping serious dedication to this game.

We need changes.

Please read my comments and take it in consideration.



Merry Christmas and God bless us all!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire