dimanche 21 décembre 2014

Care and Feeding of Yul Tricksters

I poked and prodded my birdie, and she finally woke up, and became a Yul Trickster. I now have some basic questions about equipment. She has a full set of Twilight leather all +4, and an Apocalypse crossbow +3. What kind of attribute stones should I get? I do primarily Solo PVE, so I want attributes that would be appropriate for that. I'm thinking Holy and Water on the armor and not a clue for the crossbow. Also, how do I get the attributes on the armor and crossbow. Do blacksmiths do this? I have some holy stones, and I will be lighting a fire under my mentees to level faster, so I can buy the stones I need.



Another question is, where is a good place to go to level for 85 and up. I mostly solo, and would like to find an archer friendly place to grind. She did Wall of Argos, (was on a first name basis with the grendels), Varkas, and Plains of the Lizardmen, with no trouble.



Thanks in advance for any help,




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire