dimanche 19 octobre 2014

New here. A questions related to subclasses/dualclasses

So i have read some threads that talk about this and so far I understand the awakening, the difference between subclass and dual class. Here are some questions that I have ( Sorry if these are already in another thread but I couldn't find them) :

1- My main class can learn skills from the dual class and subclasses? What skills are they? These skills depend on the sub that I make or not? I would like to know if there is a thread that shows all the skills if it is possible.

2- I don't really get the race skill. I am Dark Elf and I have my race stats. But skills? what skills do I have as a Dark Elf? And also can I take skills/stats from other races through my subclasses?



I really need some help here to understand better. Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire