samedi 13 juin 2015

I am bored...Let's ENCHANT!

I know enchanting is bad for adena making...and I've said so...in my previous post telling newbies to stay away from enchanting....

But I AM BORED!
and I happen to have some extra adena that I don't really need...
especially now that I have all the gears I wanted for my level..at least for now.

Just wanna ask everyone.

What will be the best and smartest way for enchant success in L2?

I see stuff like +12 blessed R95 weapon, +17 dark R99 bow(chronos),
+8 blessed twilight set, +8 seraph set, + 8 dark eternal set...etc.
and I've been wondering how people do it!

How do you make them?
Any smart way of making this happen?

Should I just enchant them straight up cuz they are all just random chance?
or any secret method people use?
I heard stuff like pyramid which I've used myself before but I'd
like to know what other people are doing...

Let's start with...Blessed +12 specter weapon...
What will be the best way to get this?

Pray?

Go to the highest mountain in Aden World?

Make shots with warsmiths....until i get 'Lucky Lady smiles on YOU' buff
then enchant?

Get D-grade weapon + EWDs and use them as sacrifice?
Enchanting in L2 is not random but has a pattern....
it's not Success-Fail-Success-Fail..
they are more like FFF-S-FFFFF-S-FF-S-FFF-S
so i enchant Ds and wait for 3-4 consecutive fails and just when
I get 1 x Success, I do my R95 enchant right away?

Or is enchanting time based?
like... if I do it at a certain exact time of the day or clock...I get Success?

Just wanna ask some wise people who make high enchants all the time...

What is your
ENCHANT-KNOW_HOW???


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire