vendredi 26 juin 2015

12 years of knowledge...

I will try to summarize the feelings I have after 12 years of playing Lineage2. I say 12 years since I started playing L2 at closed beta.

Overall stage
The game has become a scam in my eyes, a game that could be awesome if managed for the players. The only thing NCsoft is focusing on now is to give us as little as possible, over a so long time as possible, for as much money as possible, than and for as little effort as possible.


Overall status
Third party program usage gives some extraordinary advantages in PvP, leveling away from keyboards and RMT advertising pollutes the game world. No proactive actions are done to prevent this. Reactive actions such permanent bans happens, but far from as often as needed.


Game support
Support that’s needed as an effect of the above stated points, is overall non-existing.


In game experience
The in-game experience really lost all its colors to a constant gray fog. The very few new game content gets old in a few weeks because of lack of variation. Raids requires far more than what is earned.


Your personal achievements
The grind took a new meaning. Level 1 -95 goes fast and after that players really need to open the wallet to be able to achieve anything in the game. After 99, players need to open the wallet every day, but what they get for it in return is very very little. Why would I spend hundreds of $ and hundreds of hours to get another tiny upgrade of my skills, or a new skill that doesn’t make up for what I spend in the end anyway? And for what in the end? PvP? PvP is a dead content. No penalty, no rewards… no nothing.
SvS?, When the day come I need to cheat to compete in - whatever comes next - , I just quit the game.


What did brake?
A lot of areas broke up until now. Crafting, economy, PvP, events just to start with.
Crafting in general, make no sense anymore. Materials are too hard to get and is too expensive to fail in favor of instead buying the item. Economy is completely broken and adena laundry trough NCoins is a fact. PvP is way of unbalanced in all perspectives. Scripted players, overpowered items and faulty PvP mechanism is another fact.

Why do I still play the game? Im stupid, all the great people from all over the world that I met, the social part and I played this game for so long.

The journey is long, hard, repetative and expensive if you want to reach…. nothing.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire