vendredi 26 juin 2015

Need Your Advise! Plz Help!

Hello folks,

I need your people's advise on something that is not about Lineage2.
I know this forum is about L2 and L2 player's thoughts, ideas, discussions and opinions; but I really need the advise from as many people as possible...

It's about woman.

OMG!

You see, I am a single man living happily on my own until now...
and then a couple of months ago, this woman appeared in my life.
She is beautiful, bright, intelligent and most of all, has that
perfect-female-round-***!
Whenever I see her, my heart starts to beat little faster and that certain
part of my body goes stiff! She is the kind of woman that makes me
feel like a man again~AMEN!

What worries me is that...when I see men of my age who are married...
I notice that...

most of them don't have much hair left!

This is True! LOL!

On the other hand, men who are still single, they look younger and have
most of their hair still in place!

SO, what to do?
Should I be with a woman that makes me feel like a man again and
Lose All My Hair?

Or, Should I stay single and enjoy the Free and peaceful life like
I've always had?

Is a woman worth losing all my hair?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire