mardi 23 juin 2015

Launch Error E03008

<< Error Message >>
[Launcher error] Could not launch game.
Please restart the launcher and try again.
If this problem persists, please contact Customer Support at http://ift.tt/O6nwqV.
E03008
14001_C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Lineage II\System\L2.bin

After spending 3 weeks dealing with the support staff that do not know how to read a **** thing from a customer maybe there is a player that knows how to fix this.

I have the entire NCSoft and NCWest folders in my whitelist for my antivirus sonar scan, antivirus scans and the firewall, I also have the firewall for the computer disabled since I have one with Norton. I also have microsoft essentials disabled. I still get the same error.
Next I uninstalled Norton completely and still got the same exact error, then I did the winsock request and still got the same exact error.
Now I am getting the run around from the support ticket staff where they are acting like I am a new support ticket and trying to tell me it is the same a false positive from my antivirus.

Now here is the mind boggling thing, I went and checked in my system folder for NCSoft and the L2.bin file is in the folder but yet the client acts like it is not there.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire