vendredi 19 juin 2015

Question to Juji and Hime!

Dear Juji and Hime!

In the last two months did happen numerous changes at the NCsoft West and the Lineage 2 West, what was affect to entire Lineage II West Community.
I'm since early 2007 so I did alive many different things here. But as I told did happen more changes what was affect to community and to these events in the past we did receive always official message from Community Manager or Producer.

My first question or message is to Hime:

Dear Hime, since I play Lineage 2 here, the Community Manager always gave to us information if did happen changes in the Lineage 2 Staff.
While you our CM did happen an important change Juji who was before Product Assistant later Associate Producer now became Producer of the Lineage 2.
In the past every CM did report to community if our Producer leave and team and also report when and who become to our new Producer.

I guess many of players would say good bye and would wish good luck to Cryo to his new position at the NCsoft, he did work for us under many years.
Also you should introduce officially Juji to us as our new Producer.



My next message to Juji:
Congratulation to you for Producer position!
We also had a tradition with the new Producers too, that in a forum thread he tells his plans to future and talks with the players.
Also you should tell us, what will from now with the Juji's Laboratory.
While next of these there are more question what is still open to you.
You were very active on the forum before did communicate with us a lot, I hope this won't change as you became producer.

I think Buster Casey did make great job on forum, most of flame, troll type of comments and threads did disappear. I even feel now, that the forum a little empty before always was some kind of drama:D.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire