samedi 23 mai 2015

Setup for a decent tank in Odyssey

I'm new to the game, so please forgive the noob questions.


I want to play a tank and be the guy that draws fire and holds the mobs attention. I like the look of Kamael, so I want to first level berserker, but I intend to play a tank as my duo class. If you have time, please provide answers and advice, and thank you all in advance.


1. What race/type makes the best tank? Someone in-game suggested the Elf one, but he said that they take a long time to level.


2. After level 85, is it pointless for a tank to do daily quests by himself?


3. Do tanks have a hard time finding groups?


4. Last but not least, another person in game told me Kamael were wrong race to duo class as a tank. Is that true? Should I intend play another race? I like the Kamael looks, but I don't want to be laughed out of group when I tell them I am the tank.


Thanks again for all of your help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire