mardi 16 décembre 2014

How to reach a GM ?

Hi all



I hust made my first steps in LineAge2 and immediatly run into a quite boring bug.



For the "Little wing" quest i was farming the items for the fairy stone list.

Using the WWW i found that "armor-Fragment (Low grade)" can be hunted from "Windima Resh" in "Windy Hill".

Ok, i farmed around 1-2 hourrs yesterday to got my two armor fragments.



Today i start farming "accessory gems (Low grade)" from "Nightmare watchman" in "Tanor Canyon". Unfortunally i got only one (four needed).



But now, when i look in my inventory, i suddenly have THREE "accessory gems (Low grade)" and NO "armor-Fragment (Low grade)" anymore. How can this happen ?



I tried to talk to a gm about this but after filling out the requested in-game mail. i only got a dialog that this way is no longer supported and i should try http://ift.tt/16qmpOu wich was not found.



Goggling for that adress brought me to this site. So here the simple question:

How can i reach a GM to become this bug fixed ?



Thanks for any hints

Tannara




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire