samedi 23 août 2014

Gamestop NCoin cards...

Hi...anyone know for a fact if the Gamestop NCoin cards are still giving the bonus codes out for the BEWR and an Aion code as well? I bought one and applied the code Thursday...received my 2000 coin immediately...but still no bonus codes. I allowed the 24 hours they stated it could take, and nothing. I have a ticket submitted...and we've conversed back and forth once, and they were looking into it. But it hit late Friday evening and I stopped hearing back from them...I'm assuming they were done for the day, and I won't hear from them again until Monday. I still haven't received the email with the codes like I used to. Maybe they aren't doing the codes anymore and I missed something?





Thank you :-)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire