jeudi 28 août 2014

Client Close

Hello, i was playing fine, then restarted my computer and now i cant log in. The problem is, when i Put my account name and pass then click "Log In" the cliient close and i go back to Desktop (No Critical, No Error, Nothing) Just close and to Desktop. This also happens when in Log In Screen i try to change the resolution or the graphics quality of the game. I would like to say some thiings, what i did to solve the problem:



• Restarted my computer.

• Restarted My Modem.

• Deleted "System" Folder and did a File Repair.

• Uninstalled Launcher, Downloaded it again and Reinstalled it.

• Unistalled Lineage II Game, Downloaded it again By Launcher and Reinstalled it.



I dont know what else to do I dont use AntiVirus, i dont Use other programs like bot or something like that. Please help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire