jeudi 28 août 2014

Access to Advances Preferences

Hello guys,



My questions is very simple:



There is any way to access to Advances Preferences in Lineage II ?



I want to access to this part because I want to enable things like mouse smoothing/mouse filter, some graphics tweaks, etc.



I know that Lineage II uses an Unreal Engine like Unreal Tournament, or Unreal 1 or Unreal Return to NaPali.



So, always in the Unreal 1.x engines have a console or the possibility to access to the aadvances preferences.



However, if the developers are hardcoded restric to the advances preferences, there is a way to apply mouse filter?



The mouse movement are terrible jerky and the graphics are terrible bad optimizing, so I want to customize some advanced things in the opengl render or direct3d render of Lineage II.



The last thing: I've a powerful computer:

-AMD X4 Phenom II BE

-AMD HD 7950

-8GB RAM Corsair Vengeance

-10MB ISP Provider with a very good latency (about of 20ms to 40ms latency with any game internet like LOL, Smite, QUake Live, etc)



Chers.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire