mercredi 27 août 2014

95 Aeore ES Weighing up clan options - PvE then PvP.

Hey,



Looking for info on what decent clans there are on Chronos now. I have some ideas on who I'd like to apply for, but can't chat to anyone ingame at the moment (downtime).



I got back to the game 2 weeks ago after 2 years, read up on the patch notes. I got myself some robes instead of the old trusty heavy and done a few random parties to remember what's what, now looking at getting a clan.



I've been in pretty hardcore pvp clans since forever and want to get back into pvp, but I'm well aware that ain't happening until I'm 99/90+ with eternal gear.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



What I'm looking for:



High XP AOE parties and raids I can help out in and get 99: I'm happy to buy runes and have an old XP bottle agathon so fast xp = more xp scrolls to plvl my 86 wynn sub!



PvP endgame, but able to PvE till 99. I'd rather stay with 1 clan for a while, than be in a PvE only clan and leave due to no sieges/pvp.



Majority English speaking: I don't mind people speaking other languages, but it's nice to join in conversation.



People who know their game and discuss it. Gear, Drops, Tips, Tricks, Xp, Testing stuff.... it's all how people and clans get better.







What I offer:



95+ Aeore with Wynn Dual + boxes and decent pre-r99 gear. Happy to buy runes and pots and level fast.



Loyal, friendly, long time player.



Play ~20 hours a week or more (currently more like 60h/week, but work starts again soon).



Knows and learns the game, gear myself well with what I can afford and try not to rely on anyone.



Chilled out and drama free.



Would love CP if times permit. No parties need me then I join randoms/solo, I'm not one to sit in CH moaning.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



As I said I do have a few people I know in a few clans, so will weigh up who to apply for (happy to be in an alt clan till 99 from the looks of it). I just thought I'd post here and see what people suggested.



Cheers, Ferine




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire