jeudi 28 août 2014

for the administration

Hello. Another topic about bots ... http://ift.tt/1mWIFBb here I asked about bots, but only players answer me. Now I need to know the opinion of the administration. In the previous topic, I gave nick bot MuxaUA server Naia, which I see every day for two months that I'm here, and I use button botreport every day. This bot is still not banned. BotReport button does not work. Why ???

Naia server is unplayable. Bots Bots ... everywhere! Bots on all spot on quests to lvl 85. Bots in Harnack,Nornil, Garden of Genesis. Bots farm Zaken, Freya, kartias. Bots do 10 fights on Oly for GE, and they are not just standing, they kill their opponents!

On the official forum many reports of bots, but you do absolutely nothing!

In addition, almost all on the server using third-party programs. Last time at the Oly everyone opponents have seen me through hide!

From my previous threads I understand players' opinions on the subject, here I want to see only the responses from officials NCsoft. Why server does not have GMs and bothunters. why on server there is absolutely no protection, such as in the Innova system Frost protection. Why BotReport button does not work ???




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire