samedi 30 août 2014

help to find :)

hello, looking Lineage 2 fans who found substitute for L2. I love game itself, every and each character, their each skill, their firm stance- not fluid as other MMO has which I don't like, unique armors and weapons which look amazing and powerful and I like PVP and PVE style of this game, I am really big fan of Lineage 2, when I play other games always compare with L2 which was only Aion, GW2 and ArcheAge(I start to like it), haven't tried many :)) what i am asking maybe someone found the same good game related to PVP? And not Pay2Win.. I dontt mind subscriptions :)

I know this is not a place for ads, but as here come l2 players I thought I would give a shot :) If the future of Lineage 2 wouldn't be abandoned than definetely I would stay :)

Anyway, thanks for your time..




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire