jeudi 18 juin 2015

Account Restricted

Hello all , I was trying to log in today when I received this wonderful message " Your account has been restricted for violating Eula etc .
Now I know what you all think "that's what you deserve bot" etc , If that were the case I totally deserve it but the thing is that I'm actually one of the few legit players that doesn't use any 3rd party soft and just spam f1,f2 at siege on who ever I can manage to get a target on etc.
I have submit a ticket to ncsoft asking for an reason why they might have restricted my account but no response so far .

My question is:
1 . Any of you been to a similar situation with your accounts ( account restricted for no reason)
2. If yes has this been resolved , you got your account back with all items adena etc ?
3 . What is there to be done in situations like this ? Who can I call out for help ? Besides what I have already done (submit a ticket to ncsoft) .

Any help is appreciated from any GM,could provide additional details if necessary .
Thank you in advance !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire