lundi 17 novembre 2014

Alchemy - Success rate on Giant's Scrolls (weapon and armor)

Hi everyone,

I am curious to see what has been the success rate you have been getting with Giant’s Scrolls when using Alchemy (Ertheia Class).



I had a friend in game that was not able to sell his enchanted weapon R scrolls for days. So, I suggested to him to make them Giant’s Scrolls and try that way. I explained to him how Ertheia classes can do that.



At first he gave me enough mats for 5 Giant’s Scrolls.

- Wave 1: Success 2/5



I think he was able to sell them fast so he gave me more.



- Wave 2: Success 3/7

- Wave 3: Success 4/10



I felt bad for the last wave because failed a LOT.

I was about to place a request on Juji’s lab when I found out he won’t test these types of requests (enchant success of scrolls, etc).



So, with all he provided to me, it seems (at least for me) the success rate goes around 41%.



Did anyone have experiences to share on this?



Thanks again all in advance,




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire