vendredi 27 juin 2014

Useless L2store items ?

Hello all .

I need to say something about (that i have im my mind for now ) 3 items from l2tore/webstore .

2 cloak ( black/white ) and zakens sword agathion .

I thing people dont buy something useless items for nothing .

Why i need to buy one cloak if with one quest can i have muts better than that ?

My opinion is , ncsoft can give liiiiittle better stats on that cloak .

Give on that 2 cloak's : pitch black & pearl white all stats +1 and +10atri .

i thing that upgrate is fair for both side's ( us & ncsoft )

And for the last is zaken agathion.

I thing that items is the most useless l2store item .

Nc you can give on that agathion one skill ( actice-passive )

My opinion ? Passive heal maybe like a one small cubic ( ofc can give little hp back its ok .)

Or low change stun ?

Or low change cancel target ?

Or i dont know what else .

I thing you need to upgrate some items coz people dont buy it .



Im sorry for my bad bad english , i hope you understand what i mean guys .:rolleyes:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire