samedi 28 juin 2014

wtb elgia.......

i don't normally bother with forums, but i'm really trying to get a hold of these items that I would like to buy.



Elegia Leather Breastplate

Elegia Robe Gloves



If anyone has either of these items for sale, please mail me in game to negotiate a price or send with the payment system. If the price is fair I'll buy it on the spot. I'm not interested in complete sets, I have everything to complete both sets except for the 2 parts I mentioned above.



So please mail me in game or payment system if you have these items for sale. My character's names are DeathReigns, RuthlessQueen, or LadyRazorBangs.



Im usually on one of those toons if you want to whisper me. Hope to meet or buy from some of you soon:)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire