mercredi 25 juin 2014

problems with account that cannot be solved with support page

HELLO THERE sorry for posting here, u know i don't have the minimal idea of how to use a fórum, and i can't find anything, if i'm in the wrong place please answer me and then trow me to my thread... the problema is easy to say but hard to understand, so hard to explain: I don't recibe the confirmation emails on my Hotmail.... that's the problema, so i expand the thing here: i had a trouble with the permission of IP 's that i allready solved by my self =p now i have a new and wonderfull problema how the title says, i can't solve it with support guide, or don't know how, never mind, when the page shoots me the permission requierement i have to apply a code in that page that will arrive in my E-mail. i never recives that E-mail because i don't know XD, so

IN SHORT WORDS I DON?T RECIVE THE EMAIL WITH THE CONFIRMATION CODE TO LOGIN IN THE ACCOUNT FOR THE MAIN PAGE





PD: i'm from argentina, and i learned english playng, if i was wrong writing please forgive me and understand me =p




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire