mercredi 25 juin 2014

Want to help a homeless healer?

So, I started playing here on September 11th, 2012 (I found utility to /mybirthday command) and got myself an Aeore Healer to level 89. The computer I had at that time didn't really let me play properly to this game, so I quit.



Now, I want to come back but I have a naked level 89 healer (all my gear was from Path to Awakening) and no money at all (this was my fault since I shared my account with someone who obviously got the few millions I had). I sold two Majestic earrings I found on my warehouse and got close to 1M adena. I am currently doing subclass quest and I expect to be a level 40 spellsinger anytime soon, but I don't have money not even to get myself a Karmian or a Humunkulu's Sword.



I am asking for big faith and a little loan. If someone helps me with money so I can start levelling my subclass, I'll return the money back as soon as I can. I do have blessed spiritshots, so I would really appreciate a spare Karmian or any other robe sets/weapons instead of money.

I will return them, I promise.



If you want to help me, reach me ingame. My character name is Ankira. Thank you in advance.



PS: It was actually kinda harsh to kill Shillen Messenger with no gear at all, specially because I didn't expect him to appear, but I managed to do it :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire