samedi 20 septembre 2014

new question......sort of

Hi there.



Due to life events, I haven't played L2 in a little over 2 years. My main is lvl 90siegel / 80 phantom ranger / 61 abyss walker.



Since so much has changed, I figured I start a newb to re-learn some of the fine details before moving back to my main.



Here's my problem/question. I'm trying to finish 1st class quest, at lvl 19 and stuck at this stupid quest - midline. The part where I need to turn in 3 mob drops (look like brown bags) to proceed. This is annoying and infuriating and curious if I'm doing something wrong.



I'm sure I've picked up at least 30 or so bags but everytime i try to turn it in, the quest mob/alter says I have none to turn in. What the hell?



Any suggestions?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire