dimanche 22 juin 2014

repeated disconnects on dim server

I ported into the dimensional server a little over an hour before the siege start and used the NPC to port back to the main server. 20 minutes before siege start I attempt to port back to the dimensional server. For the next 1 hr and 20 minutes, every time I attempt to port back into the Dim server I was get the Disconnected from server message. If I do not click on Ok, I would be able to see chat progression and players moving around me. Upon next login, I would be told that I was still logged in. Multiple login attempts would finally succeed. I did a file repair. Didn't help. DNS Flush. Didn't help. New clients, fresh reboot. Again nothing. Now, it is past the hour mark and the NPC doesn't allow attempts to port in anymore. Seriously, what the hell?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire