jeudi 19 juin 2014

[Old player who wants to return to play] Tell me your opinion

Good morning, everyone!



Well, I would like to start playing again. That was my first MMORPG and I really miss that game.

I know that in recent times, the game is lost due to public policies that do not serve the public, but did not come to talk about it.

I would like to know which server to start playing (I have some experience, I played at the beginning of "GOD", but had to stop because of my work); is feasible started playing midget with no support of a clan? The server has a good market to buy and sell things between players?



If you think I should not start with a dwarf, tell me why and to what class I should start instead of that.



obs:. I would not want to play again with wizards. Healer went all the times I played lineage 2.



Thanks for the help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire