mardi 20 mai 2014

Well hello there mahbois.

I would like to let you know that I am looking forward playing this game.



I'm going to be honest here, some say that the older version of the game is far better and all that, but given that there is no popularity on said versions at... Let us say, "run by players" servers, I'd like to give this one another chance.



As I download the game, I was planning on making a Enchanter character. That is the only certain thing I'm sure about. About everything else, I believe I'm clueless; I do not know how does the community behave, nor what will the community ask of me as Enchanter EXACTLY (It's pretty generic to say "you can buff, attack, and heal"), if it's full of bots, does it have little cheating problems, is there a lot of PvP or not, etc etc etc... Any information on any matter is very well welcome.



I do also accept suggestions, so if you want to warn me about running away now that I can, then please, go ahead.



I am pleased to see such an active forum :D




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire