samedi 24 mai 2014

FYI to the community..

I'm a returning player who started the game a few weeks ago during the dragon event. I asked around trying to get into a good clan and well.. I got into one, "Core" clan, but my stay there wasn't very welcome..



Now I'm no pro.. nor did I think I was.. but apparently how I leveled was a big deal to the members of Core clan.. I gained 11 levels in 1 week (85-96) and this was the reason I got kicked. I had every exp rune possible going for me.. Exped with a polearm at fairies with an OOP buffer and went back to town every hour to get cat buff/dragon buff when they were available... I did this 85-96.. it was really great and easy exp.. I'd get around 10% per hour at 95 with all the exp stuff from the nc store and dragon buff when it was active the past 2 days.



I paid attention to party matching and joined every raidboss party I could. I joined a few with ChiefGadao and Wari.. each RB pulling in 9-10 bil exp because of my runes (Were done in 1 party btw). Exp needed per level can be found here.. http://ift.tt/1t8tHuz .



I participated in every siege and raid I could for my level (except 1 raid). I tried to organize groups for raidbosses.. I helped people out when they asked questions.. Joined vent during all the raids and siege...



Was active around 8+hours a day while I was in the clan. However.. I recently got kicked from their clan tonight.. A member of theirs (Nightfalls) came and tried to PK me, I bsoe'd, and then he pked my ISS. I'm not sure why.. so I asked in clan chat. A few minutes later I got kicked from clan..



No one PM'd me explaining why prior to that.. I got the entire clan log until it can scroll up no further.. not a single PM, message in white chat, clan chat, ally chat.. nothing..



It's sad to know that I have no idea what clan I could join.. I was really content being in their clan+ally. Sigh..



I'm making this thread to warn other players.. if you're a new player or a returning player.. don't put your trust into Core clan.. they are scumbags.











http://ift.tt/1t8tGqh



















tl;dr..



If you level too fast while in Core clan.. you get pked by their 99's and then kicked without even a PM from their leaders/members.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire