samedi 24 mai 2014

Good luck to new players.

Hi, today, I have been banned from Lineage 2 for no reason, not using any 3rd party programs, say whatever you want, it wont affect me at all, I know I myself play legit and thats all I care. This game was one of the best games I have ever played in my life, but ever since "Awakening" has arrived it has really ruined my thought of, is this even a game? 2003 when it was first released IT WAS THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED, the GMs were fair... etc. Everything in the game was perfect. But now? GMs ban legits for no reason at all, so you want to use 3rd party programs and not get banned? Sure pay NCSOFT $1000 USD and they will make sure your account is safe, secure and playable. Now there are bots everywhere, RMTs... etc. The game is over. Good Luck to all legits and new players.









(Im not crying on the forums, I just want to wish you goodluck and enjoy this broken game)







THANKS TO ALL THE FRIENDS WHO HELPED ME AND SUPPORTED ME



Your friend,

GlowLight




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire