samedi 31 janvier 2015

The banhammer hitted the wrong spot?

I'm wondering what's the hammer doing lol,don't get my wrong,i'm safe.[darkst <3]



From yesterday to this morning i heard of at least 6+ accounts banned (confirmed) at least...2 of them were belonging to my clan,so now i wonder :



What excuse did they used this time? I mean , they were a feoh and a tank , both levels 98s...



Tank never used bot or 3rd programs , and the feoh was banned in the past while sitting in CH[re-rolled] , so he was not even going to install wtfast in order to not risk the ban again , but that was not enough to keep them safe it seems...



So can somebody explain me why the heck 2 legit accounts (and don't say stuffs as "you can't knowwwwwwww" cuz they both suxed in PVP,no uber gear,no bot owning,and they were on almost the whole time even in TS) got banned for no reason?



I wont read the E.U.L.A. 'cuz i'm quite lazy,somebody maybe can tell me why a non "corrupted" account can get banned?maybe they didn't liked their hairstyles? :| (tbh i hope they will figure it out the right way...and not that after banning the real rmter and stuffs,after banning a bounch of legits they will lock the legits and unban the evils D:)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire