lundi 26 janvier 2015

Crossbows R+

Hi, I have been playing as a Trickster, I have just awakened and equiped the diplomas stuff and I have just realised about a possible error with the Requiem Shooter.



You'll see, I have been testing the attack speed of my Yul Trickster with both a Dynasty crossbow and the Requiem Shooter Event. The Dynasty has "slow" attack speed and grants me less attack speed than the Requiem Shooter, which has "normal" attack speed. However I have been auto attacking an npc to see how much faster I hit with the Requiem Shooter and I have realised that, although it gives me more attack speed and has "normal" attack speed, it actually hits slower than the Dynasty crossbow, which hits almost x1.5~x2 faster.



What I'm saying is that R+ crossbows, which are supposed to have a higher base attack speed (as indicated in the weapon description) hit way much slower than S80 crossbows and lower grade. Crossbows still hitting faster than bows (making a crossbow deal less damage and hit slower than a bow would make completely no sense) but hit slower than No-Grade~S80.



So my question is: is this a bug? Because if I have a weapon with "normal" attack speed and it grants me more attack speed I should hit MUCH faster than a weapon with "slow" attack speed. Or has it been made this way intentionally? :confused:



Thank you in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire