lundi 22 septembre 2014

how to be a healer in these days

Did i miss something? why on earth do iss's keep begging for mana when they have more than 50% left? and I have another question why do these stupid fighters keep spamming skills on RB's, of course debuffs should be spammed but why to spam a zillion skills that have an unnoticeable effect? Is there something I dont know? maybe I'm a noob, but my rebirth doesnt have a 1 minute cooldown as most of the people think and I dont have 9999999k mana so i can recharge 3 idiotic othels that waste 6k mana each in 40 secs and I cant heal archers who like to tank, first of all in this game if you dont have mobility u can just go shoot urself in the .... The last 4 days ive meet some ppl that absolutely have no clue on how to play there class, for example on fortuna i keep partying with some rejects that besides being 93+ in immortal armor with + attribute they keep demanding their mana to be full, as if healing themisnt stressfull enough, honeslty the mobs do like 15% of my hp dmg on me and they do like 60-70% on them. Am I the only one that finds these wastes of human flesh?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire