lundi 22 septembre 2014

Chronos - Unplayable Lag Today - Comcast ISP

Logged in today after an hour of fighting with the log in screen. Have to relog multiple times and close client for the login servers to 'see' me connecting or it simply hangs endlessly. When I finally got in I was to be greeted with insane lag spikes and random disconnections. My internet works fine, all web pages, media and other games running fine if not better than L2. NCSoft websites and logins either hang or time out.



My firewall, router and modem are all fine and all permissions are set accordingly. I talked with them and they say its not on their end.



I did not have this issue until today - some intermittent lag or freezes but nothing unusual like the 10-20 seconds of delay time between actions, movements or clicks that I am getting today.





I'm on a Comcast ISP in Washington.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire